How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

We have 3 chickens and normally get 2 per day, but lately we are lucky if we get 1.  Today was a "none" day :(

Mine have really slowed down, but they are definitely starting to molt. Ruby, who is a gorgeous Partridge Rock, is starting to look pathetic. Wanda has gone broody. So, that leaves me with 6 layers out of 8, at the most.

Go back and read my earlier posts. If your girls are at least 12 months old, they're probably getting ready to molt, too.

We got 6 out of 8 layers. Our biggest haul so far! Our silkie started up again today, she went broody last month, and our little Pekin who we had all but given up on ever laying started this month too (she is 11 months old)!
1f414.png
1f600.png

And 1 quail egg

Any partridges or pear trees?

I was ALL 'mad' as I only got two chickens eggs today. Would swear they are hiding them somewhere! Now, I am all happy again!

My FIRST eva! Took six weeks and one day! Wooooot!

6 eggs out of 8 pullets. One is "special" so I'm not sure she'll ever lay. She is an EE. I had to give away an 18 ct carton yesterday cause I am getting 6 every day for the last week. There's only two of us!

Back
Top Bottom