How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

30/40 and 9/14. NDV treatment complete. Isolated chickens are improving as their poop color changed from yellowish green mucos with pure green droppings to gray brown and green droppings with little/small white mucos. Looks like two infections attacked my chickens. Cocci and NDV.

"Sigh"
Keeping too many chickens is driving a long vehicle/truck.

30/40 and 9/14. NDV treatment complete. Isolated chickens are improving as their poop color changed from yellowish green mucos with pure green droppings to gray brown and green droppings with little/small white mucos. Looks like two infections attacked my chickens. Cocci and NDV.

"Sigh"

"Sigh"

"Sigh"

"Sigh"

"Sigh"

"Sigh"

"Sigh"

"Sigh"
It does sound as if you may have a handle on things
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom