How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

but am curious for some opinions.
The 6 hens...
The one on the lower left is a Welsummer. The dark one that is partially blocked is a ??? maybe you can get a better picture of her? As Penny said, the darkest eggs are Welsummer. The ones in the middle look white but I'm guessing are a light tan since none of those hens will lay a white egg. I don't have Dominiques or BOs so I can't tell you which eggs belong to each.

The one on the lower left is a Welsummer. The dark one that is partially blocked is a ??? maybe you can get a better picture of her? As Penny said, the darkest eggs are Welsummer. The ones in the middle look white but I'm guessing are a light tan since none of those hens will lay a white egg. I don't have Dominiques or BOs so I can't tell you which eggs belong to each.

The one that's blocked is another Welsummer, she's just mid-molt in that picture. I'm pretty sure the cream color/light tan are from the BOs, so the medium colored eggs must be from my Dominiques. Thanks ya'll!!

may have ticked one of eggs customers he wanted to be here the next day but knew I would not have what he wanted maybe got a bit ticked me anyhow
6 main coop 0 in silky

Only 12 eggs again today. We weren't supposed to get any rain today, but a thunderstorm just rolled through. Lots of thunder and lightening! Plus a brief period of heavy rain ( while I was out checking on chickens of course).:lau
Today was the last day of Summer school so I feel like retirement starts tomorrow!
Kicking it off by going to the Willie Nelson concert! Supposed to be an all day event. Hopefully, I won't get (too) sun burnt!!

5 today

You lucky dog you!!! He's not getting any younger, glad you get to see him.
Thanks! Me too! He's 87 years old and you can tell, but he still played and sang for about 50 minutes! Phil Lesh and Friends were there also. Phil is 79 years old ( from The Greatful Dead). He also did a great job! Plus, I didn't get sun burnt or pass out from heat stroke or dehydration. But, man, it was broiling hot out there until about 5 pm. We got there at noon.

Back
Top Bottom