How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I'm sure that won't hurt @Moges amha but do you know how often I've ended up with fruit damaged and rotting internally in multiple places from people shoving their finger or thumb into something, deciding it wasn't ripe and putting it back.

DO NOT DO THAT EVER! If you poke it, buy it.

Yeah nasty people. No I only do that to meat....:D

One of my girls has been laying 11 days straight without stopping at an interval of approx. 24 hr..... strange I thought it should be every 26 hours...
I have 3 that are doing that, they have been for months! Mine are red sex links, 2 Isa Browns and a Novogen I believe. What breed are yours?

I have 3 that are doing that, they have been for months! Mine are red sex links, 2 Isa Browns and a Novogen I believe. What breed are yours?

Hmm.. different from yours.. she's a Rhode Island Red crossed with Australorp. Most probably's due to individual genetic uniqueness. I noticed they started laying more consistently after I changed their feed to 18% protein instead of the regular layer feed of 14%. What are you feeding your girls?

Hmm.. different from yours.. she's a Rhode Island Red crossed with Australorp. Most probably's due to individual genetic uniqueness. I noticed they started laying more consistently after I changed their feed to 18% protein instead of the regular layer feed of 14%. What are you feeding your girls?
I feed Purina Flock Raiser 20% protein. Their eggs are absolutely enormous too! Today one was 96 grams, the other two around 85 grams. I do not know how these birds can eat enough in a day to keep pounding out these monsters! :gig
244A5EF9-F114-47EF-B99D-B93173A148F4.jpeg
The white eggs run around 70 grams and the little Faverolles egg is around 50 grams.

Back
Top Bottom