How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Here’s the eggs

Attachments

• C3917479-2B00-4030-B56A-7A54178DEDF1.jpeg
    C3917479-2B00-4030-B56A-7A54178DEDF1.jpeg
    674.3 KB · Views: 1
OMG I just happy danced all the way from the coop to the kitchen! Someone in the big coop is finally laying!!!

I suspect at least two, actually. I didn’t thoroughly check the coop last night when locking up. I only peeled in the nest boxes and they were empty. Tonight I peeked in and they were still empty but something told me to look around. On top of the shavings, was one glorious medium brown egg! Upon further inspection I found two more covered up in the shavings. They are a much lighter color which is why I suspect I have at least two layers. I’m guessing the Barred Rock and a RIR. My first eggs from the bigs. I’m so eggcited!!!!

F8D78F32-55EA-4D6A-8291-992DF268CEF7.jpeg

OMG I just happy danced all the way from the coop to the kitchen! Someone in the big coop is finally laying!!!

I suspect at least two, actually. I didn’t thoroughly check the coop last night when locking up. I only peeled in the nest boxes and they were empty. Tonight I peeked in and they were still empty but something told me to look around. On top of the shavings, was one glorious medium brown egg! Upon further inspection I found two more covered up in the shavings. They are a much lighter color which is why I suspect I have at least two layers. I’m guessing the Barred Rock and a RIR. My first eggs from the bigs. I’m so eggcited!!!!

View attachment 2964070
Congratulations! :celebrate

Here’s the eggs
I KNEW that would be a beautiful basket! 😍 What breeds do you own?
My gals (both duck & chicken) have been extremely good to me & production is daily for my ducks & pretty much daily for my chickens (they may take 1 day off a week).

So today:

4/4 chicken
4/4 ducks

This was my 6 day total
View attachment 2964043
So many eggs! Are the duck eggs the ones in front?

Also, another 15 today.

Back
Top Bottom