How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

OMG I just happy danced all the way from the coop to the kitchen! Someone in the big coop is finally laying!!!

I suspect at least two, actually. I didn’t thoroughly check the coop last night when locking up. I only peeled in the nest boxes and they were empty. Tonight I peeked in and they were still empty but something told me to look around. On top of the shavings, was one glorious medium brown egg! Upon further inspection I found two more covered up in the shavings. They are a much lighter color which is why I suspect I have at least two layers. I’m guessing the Barred Rock and a RIR. My first eggs from the bigs. I’m so eggcited!!!!
:yesss::clapcongrats!

OMG I just happy danced all the way from the coop to the kitchen! Someone in the big coop is finally laying!!!

I suspect at least two, actually. I didn’t thoroughly check the coop last night when locking up. I only peeled in the nest boxes and they were empty. Tonight I peeked in and they were still empty but something told me to look around. On top of the shavings, was one glorious medium brown egg! Upon further inspection I found two more covered up in the shavings. They are a much lighter color which is why I suspect I have at least two layers. I’m guessing the Barred Rock and a RIR. My first eggs from the bigs. I’m so eggcited!!!!

View attachment 2964070
:celebrateCONGRATULATIONS :bun

View attachment 2964070
Awesome!!! Congratulations. Those first ones are so exciting!

Back
Top Bottom