How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Pics
yesterday made two days in a row of getting five eggs out of six hens for the first time! What made it even cooler was that I knew the day before that I was getting five the next day based on how many girls were "squatting" for me in the afternoon. If this ends up proving true then I will get only three eggs today. So far it seems that it is about 80% accurate as a predictive sign.
Now I can't wait until they all lay an egg on the same day! I also gave away my first dozen eggs last weekend to my son and his wife.
All this is pretty egg-citing for me as this is my first time raising chickens.
:D
I still get excited over a beautiful handful of eggs like the one in your photo. 🥰 Chickens are the best!

Look what I got yesterday! Took the pic an forgot to post it 3 chicken 5 duck
FBE7CEC7-CD2E-4FC3-A043-44D134063BB0.jpeg

Got 5 eggs this morning but only 2 yesterday. Unless one of them laid 2 eggs tonight, I can only assume that I have 5 that are laying. However, I think the Swedish lays one egg every other day... I cannot wait to find 8 at once in the morning 😜 My docteur told me that because I have high cholesterol I should stay away from eggs ... well, we all die from something one day..I will stick with cheese and eggs !

Back
Top Bottom