How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Pics
Got 4 nice eggs in the coop his morning, and 1 on their water pool later this morning ; however, the one on the pool did not have shell...Could be a new layer ? They have oyster at will , so not sure if is calcium deficiency or one of the hens that already lay an egg, lay that one but wasn’t ready ...

Got 4 nice eggs in the coop his morning, and 1 on their water pool later this morning ; however, the one on the pool did not have shell...Could be a new layer ? They have oyster at will , so not sure if is calcium deficiency or one of the hens that already lay an egg, lay that one but wasn’t ready ...
Maybe she was having too much fun in the pool and it popped out before she was ready

I guess they had too much fun in the pool ... this make more sense 😂Either way, I just made a scramble egg and give it to one of my dogs who is not eating well recently ( 10 years old pug with no teeth)!
I have a 10 year old puggle (beagle pug mix) she got duck eggs this morning for breakfast. I made them over easy. Actually all my dogs got eggs for breakfast. We are overflowing with eggs right now!

I did not know they are selling ducks eggs to one of our Supermarkets! Not sure if this could have been changed my desire to raise ducks at this point..they are too cute❤️

Attachments

• 1582319667041.jpeg
    1582319667041.jpeg
    573 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom