How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Pics
Mine too! I get 1-2 chicken eggs a day I think the most have been 3 I’ll have to go back an look.
Me too! I've got 3 that are laying great. The rest of the LF girls (13) are slacking. I still don't even know what color my EE lays.:idunno

The bantams are laying good though. I'm getting around 4 eggs daily from 6 girls.

:he:barnie Trying to collect Call Ducks eggs, so I can hatch. They are not making it easy for me, So far today one in the wildflower patch another under some thick brambles and one other looked like she was going to lay, but has now has disappeared. Who would want to lay in a nice cozy nesting box, that's just plain absurd!!:rant

Morning ! Can I say I got 6 1/4 eggs this morning ?😂

Attachments

• A83437CF-690A-4E32-AB0F-1D27F827ED59.jpeg
    A83437CF-690A-4E32-AB0F-1D27F827ED59.jpeg
    520.9 KB · Views: 3
:he:barnie Trying to collect Call Ducks eggs, so I can hatch. They are not making it easy for me, So far today one in the wildflower patch another under some thick brambles and one other looked like she was going to lay, but has now has disappeared. Who would want to lay in a nice cozy nesting box, that's just plain absurd!!:rant
Oh my gosh my Muscovy use to do this getting up under my husbands work shop, under the ramp I had to put up hardware cloth all over to break this habit. They sure can be stinkers

Back
Top Bottom