How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Question. Where is the cross-out function in the editing tool? I see bold, italic, and underline, but not crossout. Some of you guys are able to do it but I can't figure out how. Please tell me how you do that?

1606485760869.png

I don't think they have the cross out option, on the BYC app, if that's what you use.

I have a mystery. None from the young girls this morning even though they we let out late. The bottom latch on the door was not locked. When you push it in it locks by itself . Could not see footprints but it had actually rained. The top lock was locked. All week they had given 5 eggs. Once it stops raining I will check further.

I have a mystery. None from the young girls this morning even though they we let out late. The bottom latch on the door was not locked. When you push it in it locks by itself . Could not see footprints but it had actually rained. The top lock was locked. All week they had given 5 eggs. Once it stops raining I will check further.
🤔 Hmmmm. Love a mystery!

Still a mystery. I found three in the coop and one in the mud. More mysterious footprints in the yard. Too big for my wife and too small for me . It looks like they were made after it started raining Thursday night. It’s time to set up a game camera.

Back
Top Bottom