How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

My ducks don't like lots of stuff on the "Treats your ducks will love list" like peas. I think that shows good taste because I find them gross too. It is hilarious to throw a bunch of spaghetti noodles to the ducks and chickens. Grab one and run for your life. :lau
have you tried giving them string cheese? mine are all obsessed with it lol

When mine were young they loved cracked corn, now they look at me as if i want to poison them. - But when i cook the cracked corn for a couple of minutes to soften it they gobble it down like a delicacy.
Also, my ducks love cooked sweet potatoes! - Those actually contain a lot of carotenoids which turn the bills, legs and egg-yolks bright orange.
Great tip on cooking cracked corn! I'll try that it's so available and cheap. They love wheat when I soften it up

My ducks don't like lots of stuff on the "Treats your ducks will love list" like peas. I think that shows good taste because I find them gross too. It is hilarious to throw a bunch of spaghetti noodles to the ducks and chickens. Grab one and run for your life. :lau
I haven't tried Spaghetti! So far mostly elbows and penne. Wifie doesn't like long Spaghetti noodles. But i must try that! Sounds hilarious! - And before y'all bash me: It will be whole wheat spaghetti! 😆

I carefully followed the instructions on building a sprout tower. Was working great and I was ready to treat my ducks to fresh greens throughout the winter. When I put in the first flat of sprouts, you would have thought I was introducing alien gastronomy. Good thing the chickens like it.
You mean like this:

Back
Top Bottom