How many eggs did you sell today and how many did you get?

Jenna14Chicken

Songster
Mar 19, 2016
OH.
How many eggs did you sell today and how many did you get out of your chickens? I got 2 eggs out of 2 chickens I can't wait until my chickies start laying! I haven't sold any since 4 of my girls dies
:( :'( :'( soo sad

On Sunday or Monday I'm going to make my first sale of 4 dozen. I currently have 4 dozen + 7 saved up, and counting on getting more before the sell day. I have to save them because I'm only getting an average of 42 eggs a week but have to sell 48. This will work for the next few weeks until more of my pullets start laying, maybe then I can start selling the last 2 dozen that have been requested.

Sorry to hear about your chickens. One of mine died yesterday too :(

Last edited:
On Sunday or Monday I'm going to make my first sale of 4 dozen. I currently have 4 dozen + 7 saved up, and counting on getting more before the sell day. I have to save them because I'm only getting an average of 42 eggs a week but have to sell 48. This will work for the next few weeks until more of my pullets start laying, maybe then I can start selling the last 2 dozen that have been requested.

Sorry to hear about your chickens. One of mine died yesterday too :(
Good luck! Its ok it's part of life and I've never liked coons but now I really don't like them after what they have done! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom