How many Eggs did you Sell today?

3 dozen today to a repeat customer
big_smile.png

None yet - my pullets haven't started laying. But when they do, I'm encouraged to know I can get $3.00 per dozen! And I have a trick to keep them laying - I'll give them a few sips of coffee 3 mornings a week! Cream and sugar - - - - - - worked on my last hen, she layed until she was 9 years old - - - - - -

Kuntrygirl:
A customer stopped by and said that she needs 21 dozen eggs during the week of Good Friday. Her family is having an Easter Egg hunt.

Easter Egg Hunt... I didnt know people still hunted with real eggs, we always used the plastic ones. Thats such a waste of a yummy egg... but hey gotta make the feed money, congratulations thats a good sell.​

jumpy.gif

I got 32 eggs from 30 hens yesterday! Average anywhere from 27-32 eggs/day.
They are happy girls!
I still can't keep up with the demand at work for eggs. I went in with 6 dozen on friday and almost had a bidding war!
I love it
smile.png

Quote:
Easter Egg Hunt... I didnt know people still hunted with real eggs, we always used the plastic ones. Thats such a waste of a yummy egg... but hey gotta make the feed money, congratulations thats a good sell.

Thank you. I didn't realize that some people still use real eggs. I hope that they at least try to eat some of the eggs or have the kids turn the eggs in for candy and then the adults can use the eggs to make potatoe salad or chicken salad.
gig.gif
I have been collecting about 6 dozen eggs a day, so I should be able to fill the order. This is also the holiday when people bake, so if anyone contacts me about eggs for baking, I'm not sure what I will do.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom