How many eggs do button quail lay

Ok so thats very good for me if they can live in that space. I live in Australia and in my area quails and fertile eggs are really high in demand but few people sell button quail eggs and in completely different price range. King quail are in high demand for the colours here so I was looking to get a few white, red and silver. And whats your male to female ratio

Whereabouts in Australia are you?
I haven't ever bought fertile eggs but I've bought adult birds for pretty cheap and then bred them. I have been able to find some good breeders through gumtree (Australian craigslist).

Whereabouts in Australia are you?
I haven't ever bought fertile eggs but I've bought adult birds for pretty cheap and then bred them. I have been able to find some good breeders through gumtree (Australian craigslist).
I know, I live in the ACT there is two breeders on gumtree here but they sell out so quickly! I have been waiting for months and finally someone who used to breed is closing down so I wanted to get some.

I know, I live in the ACT there is two breeders on gumtree here but they sell out so quickly! I have been waiting for months and finally someone who used to breed is closing down so I wanted to get some.

Yeah, I'm in NSW so I can't really suggest anyone. Hope you're able to get some, they're great birds (they're secretly my favourite species of quail) :)

Back
Top Bottom