How many is too many??

Quote:
im a foster adoptive parent also. and i tell ya. to find out who sneezes you follow the booggies!
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
I think I am going to print this out to show my wife. She is always trying to get me to give her a # of how many chickens will be enough - and until now I never thought I could put a number on it - Well now I can!
big_smile.png
I think this will put our little flock into perspective!

Wow, I love this! Tell her she needs to BYC! I'd show this to my hubbie, except that he probably wouldn't let me get on the internet anymore b/c he'd fear I'd get ideas...shhh...i already am going to try and sneak in a few more peepers this weekend.

Quote:
I think a couple thousand birds like the OP said the friend got would take care of 45 acres....... and turn it into a mud pit
smile.png

Quote:
I think a couple thousand birds like the OP said the friend got would take care of 45 acres....... and turn it into a mud pit
smile.png

Too many then, the horse calls me an idiot enough as it is. There has to be a formula.

Quote:
I found this on BYC: 400 birds per acre, which works out to about 87.5 sq ft per bird, is supposed to be enough to maintain a pasture without its turning into a mud pit, although I think you still have to rotate pastures and replant grass..

Quote:
I found this on BYC: 400 birds per acre, which works out to about 87.5 sq ft per bird, is supposed to be enough to maintain a pasture without its turning into a mud pit, although I think you still have to rotate pastures and replant grass..

I was actually kidding
smile.png
But I learned something new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom