How many layers?

FeatherstoneFrm

Songster
Aug 1, 2014
Appling, GA
Can anyone guess how many chickens these eggs came from? I have 2 layers currently, a Rhode Island Red who lays the darker eggs and a black Australorp laying the lighter. They both skip a day now and then and have only been laying about a month. Yesterday, I found the smaller slightly speckled egg with one of the RIRs eggs. The color is slightly different and speckled which makes me wonder if my BA laid it or do I finally have someone else paying rent?
I also have what I think is a NHR that is 30 weeks old, an EE whose age I don't know, she came to me as an adult but hasn't laid since I got her2 months ago, and the littles are a silkie, n Appenzeller Spitz, and an EE. They are all about 20 weeks.
Who has an opinion? IMG_20181014_180032819.jpg IMG_20181014_180050383.jpg

This is not 1 days worth of eggs. The 3 darker eggs, I know are coming from the RIR and the larger light eggs I know are from the BA. The only one I wonder about is the small speckled one.
I only have two others that are laying age, the NHR and the EE. The littles are young and all breeds that lay later.

Back
Top Bottom