How Many of Your Pets Walk Into the Bathroom With You?

LOL! Yep..my cat, Digit.... he runs in after us before we can get the door shut..
Then he has to lick the shower stall..and hide in the shower curtain.... and attack your feet while you are in the shower...

Whenever my dog follows me into the bathroom, I close the door and turn on the bathtub.
gig.gif
She doesn't go back into the bathroom for a long time.

I had to start keeping our dog out of the bathroom when my youngest is in the tub. I heard a lot of noise one day after he started taking a bath by himself (when he was 7) and sure enough our dog was in there with him. She loves water and doesn't mind being bathed at all. He thought it was fun and all, but I don't think it counts as getting clean with a dirty dog in the tub!

Quote:
well, duh, me!! Why didn't I think of that? I cannot use the bathroom without two of our four Shih-Tzu being with me. If the door is closed..when company is here, they scratch at the door frantically. When my kids were little it was them and now that I am old it is the dogs!!
barnie.gif
But now bath-time....
thumbsup.gif

Yep; me too. Patsy is always right with me or DH. She even gets IN the shower with me sometimes. Well, just the front half of her-but she can hold a lot of water; she's a collie!

Oh please,. cats, dogs, children, husbands,..a really lost lizard,.. I've had the neighbors little boy pound on the door wanting to know when I was going to make some toast for him,...
....we are wives and mothers and we haven't gone to the bathroom alone since the Garden of Eden!
roll.png

But we do dream about it...
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom