How Many of Your Pets Walk Into the Bathroom With You?

Did you mean how many dogs have their nose in my butt crack? Just one....my female saint Symphony.
roll.png

I keep asking mine where they think I'm going? I tell them there's no secret door in there, that I'm going to escape through. I do have a really tiny laundry chute door in there. I told them I won't fit through it. I don't think they believe me...
hu.gif

I have my cat's food and water dishes in the bathroom. One day I sat on the toilet, looked down and found a toad just hanging out in the water dish. A couple of days later a vole walked by me. The cats are nowhere to be found then! I just picked it up and let it outside. I wonder how many days it was wandering around my house.

I have 3 cats and a dog that follow me in there. One cat jumps on the back of the toilet and rubs his head on me. The others just sit at my feet or on the sink. The dog just sits there unless i shoo him out.

Our golden retriever Dani is a voyeur. She likes to watch while we shower.
idunno.gif
Our last cat also used to try to get into the shower. Then there was Pepi the poodle. He had true psychological problems. Toilet functions don't seem to interest Dani- just showers.
hide.gif

One min pin, a cat, and a five year old. They all sit there and want me to let THEM out while I'm trying to pee. Then the cat sits on the side of the bathtub while I'm in there and swats at my toes under the water.

Back
Top Bottom