How Many of Your Pets Walk Into the Bathroom With You?

Quote:
Mine stands and waits for me to finish scooping the litter -- before using it.

Ugh, mine too! Then I have to scoop again when their done.
roll.png

I have up to 3 kitties join me but thankfully the two big dogs know aren't supposed to go in there. I have opened the door and tripped over them though.

I do get doggy noses peeking in sometimes but they get told to stop shoving the door and buzz off!
lol.png

My two new kitties (7 mos old) try to play with the scoop while I'm scooping.
Here's a hint for all you scoopers:

I
love.gif
my round litterboxes!!! You know how cats always seem to go in corners, then it's impossible to get it out of the corners? Well, no corners with this litterbox! LOVE it. Also, my bestest, favoritest hint is this:

If you look real close at the top of the pic, you'll see a metal kitchen strainer. I
love.gif

that also. It gets ALL the little stuff, and keeps the litter SO CLEAN!!! Plus, it doesn't break, and has a nice long handle. I used to get so frustrated when those plastic ones would break, and let all kinds of "stuff" through the holes.
he.gif
This system is amazing at how it keeps the litter clean!!
ya.gif
wee.gif

Jen

2757_my_litterbox_scoop_roo_testicles_002.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Love it! I'm gunna get a scoop like that; you are absolutely right. I don't think I've ever seen a round litter box; where did you get yours?

Quote:
We've got one of these too! It's really pretty nice. I got it for my bottle baby when he was too little to go all the way down the stairs but the big cats won't use it. It is funny to see the Main Coon trying to go in there though. Not very much room
lol.png

i have 3 cats but only one really cares to follow me into the bathroom so i dont mind its our speciel attention place i gues lol when she follows me in i take a few minutes before leaving to pet her so now she will even come in with me whilei shower and lies on the toilet seat untill im done. sometiems its jsut nice having a buddy
smile.png

Quote:
Love it! I'm gunna get a scoop like that; you are absolutely right. I don't think I've ever seen a round litter box; where did you get yours?

I got it at a pet store called That Fish Place. They DO ship all over. it's not heavy, so it shouldn't cost much.
Here's a link. If you'd like, I caould ship it for you ;o)

Jen

http://www.thatpetplace.com/pet/group/511/product.web

Back
Top Bottom