How many people have buff Orpingtons

Story-when my first chickens, Buffs, were about a year old, my sister, living in the city, was having a yard sale, so I rigged a leash/halter and a baby fence for a pen and drove up. We had a great time introducing the chicken on a leash to random passers-by and neighbors, though I had to deal with one pompous old fart, who thought I was endangering it because he thought the chicken lived there.
So this past week they had a welcome party for someone who just moved in, and someone said to my sister, aren't you the lady who had a chicken on a leash, that was the most crazy thing...a chicken on a leash. That was 4 years ago. Apparently it made a huge impression.

I have one! Sorry I don't know how to post a photo :(! Her name is "Buttercup"! Sweet girl! About 11 weeks old now!

The Buff Orpingtons are dh's. We have six Meyer hatchery hens from 2015, two English BOs that are Marc Sacre line and just now hatching English BO eggs. This is Broodhilda a Meyer hen that is brooding the English BO eggs. So far four hatched. Donna in Dandridge, Tennessee

Back
Top Bottom