How many people have you converted?

I've got one. He actually started looking for chickens for me and ended up getting some for himself. He bought my first 12 for me. I think he is up to about 2 dozen now.
lol.png

All my other friends don't have time, think chickens are nasty, or "Why would I want chickens?"

They don't know what they are missing.
yippiechickie.gif

Oh I love this! Well, let's see...after I hatched out the 14 chicks in my classroom, my DH took some of them to work to give to a buddy who had a farm and wanted them. Their boss saw them and wanted them so they ended up building a coop at work. The boss had at least 20 chickens at one time. He eventually gave them up and we ended up with three of them. All good layers so I was happy!
Also, my cousin who lives next door started keeping chickens. And the principal of the school where I teach, I gave her three chicks from a hatch last summer. I've given extra roosters to a neighbor who lives nearby.

When I'm out in the yard in the morning, it's really cool to hear roosters crowing all around where I live. I can hear my cousin's roo, and I can faintly hear another relative's roo who lives about a mile away. And of course my Lucky.
cool.png

My cousin for one LOL

I have a friend who wants chickens now thanks to me, but she isn't allowed where she lives.

I don't know, Jenn, did I convert you or am I just your enabler! My boyfriend's looking forward to getting some chicks this spring!

I've converted an entire online forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No really.... I have!!!!!!
lol.png

You may start seeing some of my 'peeps' from EBSQart.com on here. I've gotten them head over heels in love with my silkies I've sent tons this way to learn about chickens. One lady in fact has some and hopefully has already found her way over her.

I have another lady I promised chicks in the spring when mine breed. Another woman is convincing her husband to build her the coop right now.

We'll see.... we've got hundreds of members over there (you have to pay for a full membership over there) so we'll see how many I get here by christmas! hehehe

I should get paid for all those conversions.
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom