how many times have you reported anything?optional what did you report

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost never report anything, but boy, I get greeted with reports every morning when I wake up and check my email. We never disclose who reported who, but depending on the situation, we let the OP or offenders know what we did or what we'd like them not to do next time. Sometimes we like to leave you all guessing. LOL

caf.gif

Quote:
Who would you report to???
hu.gif
Or who would you have to report, that you couldnt take care of yourself. Is there a mods being reported epedemic going on that we dont know about???

Quote:
then what is the point of a random ramblings thread?

Random Ramblings
News, Current Events, Off-Topic Discussions etc. ALL FORUM RULES APPLY. Be courteous and friendly or the topic will be locked and repeat offenders will be banned from BYC.

I don't see anything in this that says CHAT. I thought that's why there was a chat feature. I was just curious.​

that and I can never get into any conversations... and there is usually 5 or 6 seperate conversations going at once.. that can get tough.

oh and dont forget the post count goes up....
big_smile.png

never reported anyone, i handle my affairs by myself
tongue.png
, and im not one to tell on people, i let others do it. i've been reported for my avatar before though (Was the mississippi flag, and due to it having the confederate flag on it, it was racist?
idunno.gif
) Other then that though.. never had any incounters with reports.

-Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom