How much do I sell my ducklings for?

I’d at least ask 10 for the drakes an 15 for the females and you can give a reduced price if someone takes them all. May I ask why your selling your beautiful flock. Boy wish I was close for the Runner.

We just can't financially do it anymore. And the house that we are currently renting, we may be moving. The house we Rent is on a creek and they are mostly free range, and if we move we just want them to have the best life. And we just want someone to be able to love and enjoy them like we have.

I’d at least ask 10 for the drakes an 15 for the females and you can give a reduced price if someone takes them all. May I ask why your selling your beautiful flock. Boy wish I was close for the Runner.

We call the Runner Stretch because he looks like a little strange with a bunch Pekins. He and Scruff were rescued from a Homeless man who was arrested and was in jail for a week. They were found under a Blue Plastic tote in 90* weather, no food or water it was awful. They smelled of straight ammonia, and their feathers were just rough looking.

So a lady that lives about 30-45 mins away from me said she has a pond on her property and that she has pet ducks and a swan, she is going to be taking all of my beautiful flock. My only question now is what is the best way to transport them?? I have a Jeep and really want to avoid putting them all in the back.

Very large dog crate with old towels you can either wash or throw away. Very happy for you finding them a home so close. Or very large box with lid you can cut air holes for ventilation

@Miss Lydia So my one duck I thought had bumblefoot...her pad cleared up and then I found a buckeye shell thorn in her foot. It has remained swollen and she barely uses it. So today I was checking her out and was massaging it and squeezing it and some cheese like puss was coming out then what looked like a cyst casing. I was able to grasp the casing and pull it out. And oh my gosh no joke it was like packed in this tiny hole and was no joke 2 inches long. Please tell me that I got the yucky stuff out and that she will start to feel better. Picture is of the casing that came out. And it was free inside her foot I didn't cut anything or anything like that.

Snapchat-781975078.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom