How much do I sell my White Chinese Geese for?

Suckgg

In the Brooder
Sep 27, 2019
I have 31 White Chinese. About 16 months, now I want to sell some of them, and keep about 15 to protect my yard. Any suggestion are welcome!
_1112041.JPG
_1112065.JPG

The Geese Goslings is about 12. I think 15 for a male is too cheap.

Like I said. That would be the going price in my area. They may very well be worth more in your area. Its very difficult to know what birds are worth in different areas than your own. In my area Chinese geese are very common, there is not a huge demand for geese, and males can be hard to sell. So that is what I based the price on. Again that is in my area.

I have 31 White Chinese. About 16 months, now I want to sell some of them, and keep about 15 to protect my yard. Any suggestion are welcome!View attachment 1919317 View attachment 1919318
I just sold a male for $60 on Craigslist, I would try to sell females for $80 since they are at maturity, I also raise organic though so it depends. You may do best selling "breeding pairs". Most people will want to buy 1 goose for chicken flock protection but they won't do well with them coming from a flock.

I just sold a male for $60 on Craigslist, I would try to sell females for $80 since they are at maturity, I also raise organic though so it depends. You may do best selling "breeding pairs". Most people will want to buy 1 goose for chicken flock protection but they won't do well with them coming from a flock.
Thanks for replying. May I ask how old is the male geese?

Back
Top Bottom