How much do your 2 week old jumbos weigh??

Quote:
personally i LOVE Southern States feeds...we've used everything from horse to rabbit to pigeon, etc for about 45 years and have had wonderfully healthy animals with it all those years.
I feed my coturnix S.S. gamebird starter .it's 28% , they seem to like it. My birds are neither overweight or underweight. I cannot think of a single time we've had a quality/freshness issue with any of their feeds and the cost seems reasonable to me ..a 50# bag of g.b.starter runs me 13.00 BTW) I do have to call them a few days before i need any b/c they don't stock it around here but that's okay, they always have it when they say they will.

Quote:
YIKES!
Just the THOUGHT of that kind of cost makes me cringe... we really have had excellent success with their feeds for many years .I am a devoted fan of it.

Mealworms are great for buttons and Coturnix. For buttons, they should be given once a week. For Coturnix, every other day is legit. A cup per pen for me per 30. They are high in protein too. The Coturnix do metabolize the mealworms faster than than the Buttons (that's another reason why button quail are not Coturnix
big_smile.png
)

Quote:
personally i LOVE Southern States feeds...we've used everything from horse to rabbit to pigeon, etc for about 45 years and have had wonderfully healthy animals with it all those years.
I feed my coturnix S.S. gamebird starter .it's 28% , they seem to like it. My birds are neither overweight or underweight. I cannot think of a single time we've had a quality/freshness issue with any of their feeds and the cost seems reasonable to me ..a 50# bag of g.b.starter runs me 13.00 BTW) I do have to call them a few days before i need any b/c they don't stock it around here but that's okay, they always have it when they say they will.

Is S.S game bird starter medicated ?

My birds aren't fat.. They are just really big.

I had someone wanting to buy 10 from me. I told them I'd take $1.50 each. But they were so happy with them that I'm getting $3 each
cool.png

No. The Purina I use isn't medicated. Apparently there are two different versions. One is and one isn't

Back
Top Bottom