How Much Does NPIP, Certification, & Testing Cost In Michigan?

I understand there's no getting through to you about anything once you have something in your head but yes you have been dead wrong about a lot.
Those pullets aren't RJF, that muffed chick wasn't a muffed gamefowl, your one chick is indeed mottled not pied or a tuxedo. And the list goes on including several times you get mixed breeds and get convinced they're some pure breed.
Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're being mean. You disagree with me all the time but I don't try to turn it into saying you're mean to me.
I'm not the type of person that treats people badly and gets joy out of it.
If anything you sadden me. It is sad that someone seems to enjoy chicken breeding and genetics as much as you do but are so misguided and stubburn to actually learn.
I've answer several questions for you including this post. Doesn't sound like I'm just here to be mean to you.
You tend to get off subject-wise, on my threads, & bring up things that you turn in to arguments I don't want. You've saddened me greatly multiple times in my previous thread. I've actually broke down in tears[Not Lying, I Have Witnesses], because of the things you've said to me. I'm not misguided, I've been waist deep in research, & genetic studies for quite awhile now.
Yes, you may answer my questions, but the way you do, always sounds very egotistic, & self-centered.
If you didn't know, intelligence, & stubbornness go hand, & hand together, & is a good trait to have.

NPIP is only worth it if you're going to be selling purebreds. Also, in case you haven't heard, that whole NPIP testing thing is on hold until further notice.

So, yeah. Have fun finding someone with the antigen :gig

Yeah, with the shortage of the antigen it's rather a moot point. I looked into it here in Texas and while you can find testers, none of them have the antigen available in order to actually perform the test so you can become certified. I decided to not worry about it for now and just build up the flock/s I have and when it becomes more readily available I'll look into it again. All the birds I've purchased are from NPIP Certified/Clean flocks so I'm not super worried about it. That's why I got super panicky when that URI ran through the flock a month ago.

Unless things have changed, the NPIP Certificate will clearly delineate what breeds and varieties you offer. Bringing in any birds that are not from an NPIP Certified source will cause you to lose your Certification. Also, for obvious reasons you cannot sell breeds that are not on your certificate. At least that's how it was fifteen years ago. So selling mixed breeds and breeds that are not on the certificate would raise flags from the buyer, and the individual that is testing the buyer's flock in order to keep the NPIP Certification valid.

Back
Top Bottom