How much for these?

that depends where you live, in my area, I live in southern california, they go for $5 each cuz there not that common, but i think probably 12 for three would be a fair price.

yeah I know Ive seen a lot of game bird farms how cheap they sell their birds, but here in california you cant find any gamebird farm, thats why the high price, about a month ago I got 15 Bobwhites for $67 which i thought it was a good price but had to drive about 3 hours round trip to get them.

Quote:
crash if your ever bird shopping in florida look me up!
lol.png

Quote:
crash if your ever bird shopping in florida look me up!
lol.png

Yeah Ill sure hit you up, Ill be looking to get some more quails around september.
Its ridiculous sometimes the prices here about two months ago I found a guy who was selling coturnix and button day old chicks for $5 bucks each, and turkey and phesant for $8. that was even more expensive than in some feed stores! For this kind of things sucks living in california

I have been paying $5-6 for 6 month old Bobs they just started laying the last day or so , One guy gave a break in price the more I bought from him . no one sells coturnix that is close to me one fellow is 3 hours one way He only ask's $4 a bird but they are grown and of laying age sounded reasonable to me I am only buying 4-8 birds at a time sometimes just a WTB ad on craigslist does wonders kina how I got some of my Bobs.

Last edited:
N.E. Alabama Here. About $2.00-2.50 each. Bobs go for $4.00-5.00 each. These prices are for adult birds. I usually get 2 bucks a piece for mine.

Back
Top Bottom