How much time between turns does an Incuview incubator does?

MysteryChicken

Preserving Gamefowl, 1 Variety At a Time🇮🇳🇺🇸
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
May 31, 2018
Tawas City, Michigan
Excuse the confusing title, wasn't sure how to word it.

I'm wondering how many hours does an incuview incubator waits between each turn?

I'm not sure if my incubator's turner is turning properly, or not. The Turner arm is in the same position as it was yesterday.

Excuse the confusing title, wasn't sure how to word it.

I'm wondering how many hours does an incuview incubator waits between each turn?

I'm not sure if my incubator's turner is turning properly, or not. The Turner arm is in the same position as it was yesterday.
You can actually adjust how often it turns in the settings. I had the same issue because every time I looked at it, it seemed like it was in the same place. But when I made a point to watch it, I saw it turning. But you should check your settings to make sure the turner is not turned off.

I’m fairly certain the turner is dead on my brand new unit; I emailed but of course won’t hear back til at least Monday.
I checked all the settings related to the turner on mine, everything is set as it should be.

as for your actual question, if the unit turns at set intervals based on the number of turns it’s set for, if it’s turning 6x daily it should be turning every 4 hours; every 3 hours if it’s set to 8x.
Mine hasn’t moved at all, I marked the eggs so I could see if it just moved a little. I’ve never seen it or heard it, and the turner arm is in the exact position it was when I installed it initially. My guess for mine is faulty wiring but I haven’t investigated further until I hear back in case I void the warranty... lol. So I’m hand turning until I know what I can do with it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

You can actually adjust how often it turns in the settings. I had the same issue because every time I looked at it, it seemed like it was in the same place. But when I made a point to watch it, I saw it turning. But you should check your settings to make sure the turner is not turned off.
It's on, & I adjusted it to 8 times a day to see if it would make a difference in turn time.

I’m fairly certain the turner is dead on my brand new unit; I emailed but of course won’t hear back til at least Monday.
I checked all the settings related to the turner on mine, everything is set as it should be.

as for your actual question, if the unit turns at set intervals based on the number of turns it’s set for, if it’s turning 6x daily it should be turning every 4 hours; every 3 hours if it’s set to 8x.
Mine hasn’t moved at all, I marked the eggs so I could see if it just moved a little. I’ve never seen it or heard it, and the turner arm is in the exact position it was when I installed it initially. My guess for mine is faulty wiring but I haven’t investigated further until I hear back in case I void the warranty... lol. So I’m hand turning until I know what I can do with it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hopefully you get your problem solved.
Technology can be finicky sometimes.

They have great customer service, so I’m sure you will hear back from them soon. I imagine they will either be able to tell you how to get it going, or send you a replacement part to fix it.

Yeah, I haven't heard mine turn yesterday at all, in the same position.
I'll update in a few hours, if it turns, or not.

It was turning fine, for a while.

Back
Top Bottom