How much to sell for a pair of seramas? **PIC**

theron

Theron's Fowl Farm
10 Years
Nov 15, 2009
Midland, MI
I would like to know how much i could sell this pair of seramas for? I was thinking maybe $15. They are between 5 & 6 months old. Thanks

44552_dsc04975.jpg

this picture of the actual pullet for sale is the latest one I have of them. Rooster is in the background and i don't have a good picture of him. I try to get one tomorrow.

$15 is a pretty low price for that age birds if they both look good, can't see the rooster. Also consider their parentage, where did their parents come from or the eggs?

Are you selling them locally or willing to ship them? I would think you could get anywhere from $25- $50 for a pair that age. Depends on the market really.

I am sending you a PM also.

holy smokes! $25 - 30 for this pair!?!?! I must be used to the poultry shows I go to cause I sold the same exact aged seramas before winter for $5 ea. But I guess people at the shows are just trying to get rid of their birds.
BTW: I am 99% positive that this pair is not showable as of now. Once they fill out some more, they might do decent at small shows and do very well for showmanship because they are very friendly.

where is the chickenstock? can you sell more than chickens there? If I go, I would like to be able to sell some chickens, ducks, and geese.

Back
Top Bottom