how much?

Price depends on your location... if your in an area with LOTS of breeders... they dont go for much... if your in an area with only 1 breeder... the can be costly...

Just as an example... In a 40 mile radius, I only know of 4 or 5 breeders of peafowl. Indian blue chicks from 2 people were $30 to $35 bucks... From the other 3, some Indian blue chicks were being sold for $75. It all depends.

Price does not guarantee status... Id stick in the $35 dollar price range for week old chicks... provided there Indian Blues.. At least thats the market in my area.

Last edited:
yep see IB day to week olds for $8-$20 on average much over that is a little high for plain blues
whites (not snowies by the way) yes $25- $35 is decent
what was the male they were bred to? That can make a difference too. If he was a blue, then all will be blue, split to white on the one girls case

um well i have one Indian blue boy and one with black shoulders, so i dont know whose the dad.

i got a yellow peachick a few years ago, but he was weak and died in a few weeks, what color would he have been?

Blackshoulder come in many colors, now blue BS sell for about the same as blues........

pic of BS chick

peachicks016.jpg

Back
Top Bottom