How often does the JANOEL12 incubator turn the eggs?

CaramelKittey

Crowing
Feb 15, 2019
New Jersey
Hi all! Does anybody know how often the JANOEL incubator turns the eggs inside? I'm working on a project about it and I'd like to include how often it turns the eggs but I can't find any information about it, and my instruction manual is MIA but even if I had it I probably couldn't read it anyway.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
You should have trays to put the eggs in and then they attach to the top of the incubator and the trays will turn the eggs by shifting them side to side. I hope that makes sense.
Yes, thank you. I'm just asking how many times a day the tray moves. I've used it several times before and I know how it turns. :) Just asking how often they are turned. :)

Is there anyplace anybody knows of where I could find out how often it turns the eggs? If not, I may just be hanging around watching it. :oops:
I don't, short of trying to call or message the company. And I'm pretty sure it's a Chinese company...so...
I would get a infertile egg and mark it on both sides, and just check it every so often.
@Trisseh might know how often it turns, she has a Janoel.

Thanks @MGG for the tag!
i stopped using the auto turner as it greatly reduces the capacity. If you’re only hatching a few it’s fine. I did have issues with quail eggs bunching up so wouldn’t recommend it for those.

for the amount of times it moves, I’m not 100% sure on the exact number of movements, and have not found any reliable source on this either, but I think it’s mostly because it doesn’t move the eggs a drastic amount each time. The movement is quite small but often. One source I read said it was a continuous movement but I don’t agree, as you should be able to see movement if you watch it for a while if that’s the case. Lol. I do feel it’s better than the turners that just tip eggs side to side, especially for duck eggs that need that full turn. :)

Just reread your originally post. If you’re trying to record how often you get an actual 180 degree turn, you’ll have to mark the eggs on opposite sides and check them often to get an idea on how often they actually flip side to side. I’m not even sure the bigger eggs would get a full 180 degree turn in that incubator.

Back
Top Bottom