How old is my duckling?

Ty for the input...I have plans to get her a friend soon...but I just moved to the country and Dnt know where to get one aside from farm king and they only have at Easter or if u order u have to Mk a large order

Ty for the input...I have plans to get her a friend soon...but I just moved to the country and Dnt know where to get one aside from farm king and they only have at Easter or if u order u have to Mk a large order
Check craigs list of local feed store they may know of someone who has ducks. Or water fowl rescue in your area,.

Hi I hope someone can help me. I bought these little beauties a week ago and not sure how old they are. Also when can I put them outside. Thank you everyone:)

@amiga after posting this I looked it up and I believe there close to the 3 week mark plus it also looks as if tail feathers are changing from fuzz to feathers. Thank you.

I bought my little beauties at Rural King Ohio in my town, no info on age of much of anything so wondering if anyone knows about how old these two may be?

This is lemon, we got her on Monday, she is an aylesbury (obviously not purebreed) she is mostly feathered but still growing her wing feathers and still has fluffy down uncovered on her tail. We were told she was 4/5 months old but I'd like to be a bit more accurate. Any guesses?

Back
Top Bottom