How sad is this?

Yeah, you do have it bad, Debi. You've got more posts than I do and a lot less time on the list. But, just to give you something to do, I'm going to say "hi".
wink.png

So, Hi!
lol.png

HAHAH! gAZINGA - aPPLE vALLEY IS near Victorville, up the Cajon pass on the way to Vegas. everyone thinks we are almost to Vegas but we arent. Just in podunk town on the way.....

Well it used to be quiet. Now it's the plac where the San Bernardino jails release people to because it's cheaper than in town. So we have issues. We live on a curve - it goes around us like right is near and then it goes up and left is near... Someone today came tearing down the street and ran into the mailbox of the guy across the street and schreeched into our neightbors yard hitting their truck. Dumb butt left his license plate in their yard.

Quote:
I lived in Adelanto for about a year!! My husband was in the Air Force. We were stationed at George AFB.

There was NOTHING out there back in those days (early 1970's) I have never been back there. I bet it has changed a lot!! Victorville was really only a few stores and a very small town back then. ( I grew up in Los Angeles) We drove into Riverside or LA to visit with family every weekend. I miss those days!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom