How sad is this?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Oct 4, 2008.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I am so addicted to this site I have been sitting here for hours and now there arent that many people posting and I am sad.

2. Gazinga

Gazinga Chook Norris

im here, in teh same situation.............where is apple valley? im in frazier park, ca.

3. LittleYellowOne

LittleYellowOne Chillin' With My Peeps

...pretty sad~ <3

Wanna know something sadder? I've been here since May and I'm such a lurker that that's *points to post count* how many times i've actually posted!

Yay for sad fests!

4. Backyard Buddies

Backyard Buddies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Yeah, you do have it bad, Debi. You've got more posts than I do and a lot less time on the list. But, just to give you something to do, I'm going to say "hi". [​IMG]

So, Hi! [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

HAHAH! gAZINGA - aPPLE vALLEY IS near Victorville, up the Cajon pass on the way to Vegas. everyone thinks we are almost to Vegas but we arent. Just in podunk town on the way.....

6. debilorrah

I gre up in Orange, Backyardbuddies! I used to go to the street fair there every year - my grandma had a house close by.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  7. Gazinga

Gazinga Chook Norris

OH! ok, i think i know where you are. If i remeber right, i think i liked that area. nice and quiet [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

Well it used to be quiet. Now it's the plac where the San Bernardino jails release people to because it's cheaper than in town. So we have issues. We live on a curve - it goes around us like right is near and then it goes up and left is near... Someone today came tearing down the street and ran into the mailbox of the guy across the street and schreeched into our neightbors yard hitting their truck. Dumb butt left his license plate in their yard.

9. Gazinga

Gazinga Chook Norris

lol, wow!

10. rebbetzin

rebbetzin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    Tucson AZ
    Quote:I lived in Adelanto for about a year!! My husband was in the Air Force. We were stationed at George AFB.

There was NOTHING out there back in those days (early 1970's) I have never been back there. I bet it has changed a lot!! Victorville was really only a few stores and a very small town back then. ( I grew up in Los Angeles) We drove into Riverside or LA to visit with family every weekend. I miss those days!!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by