How should I decorate my coop?

I am getting my coop tomorrow and I am planning on TRYING to make it look pretty, I have a couple ideas but I need a little more, I am thinking that I can paint designs on cinder blocks and place them around the coop, I want to make the decorations homemade, anyone have any ideas, how did you make you coop pretty?
I painted a sign with the words "the chicken burrow" on it (harry potter) and I also hand painted my coop with a design on the inside walls, (cheesy, I know). Cinder blocks are a good idea.

I am getting my coop tomorrow and I am planning on TRYING to make it look pretty, I have a couple ideas but I need a little more, I am thinking that I can paint designs on cinder blocks and place them around the coop, I want to make the decorations homemade, anyone have any ideas, how did you make you coop pretty?
Hi I just started decorating my run and coop :) . I have put decorative signs up and now am in the process of planting some things around my coop and run area. I bought some stencils and paint and did my own name plates for my hens. You can get the paints really cheap at hobby lobby. I got mine when they were on sale. Would love to see your coop when done! Its so cool to see everyones coops all fixed up nice :p

Hi I just started decorating my run and coop :) . I have put decorative signs up and now am in the process of planting some things around my coop and run area. I bought some stencils and paint and did my own name plates for my hens. You can get the paints really cheap at hobby lobby. I got mine when they were on sale. Would love to see your coop when done! Its so cool to see everyones coops all fixed up nice :p
Thank you guys for helping, I might try the name plate idea! :)

Back
Top Bottom