How tech savvy are your kids?

I havent checked out the link yet, but my 5 yo dgd has to show me how to use the wii...she knows how to pull up the games & pictures on mommy & daddy's phones...I gave up at laptops--the one I've had for about 5-6 yrs...

eta: Ok, watched the vid...cute, but not real impressed. If she was actually working the ipad apps, I'd be seriously impressed. It was cute that she tried tapping the mag pgs to make things move. At least she wasn't tearing it up, like kids did before all this technology. She has an early start & a grasp of the concept of how to get a reaction by doing something to the ipad screen--she may be a female Steve Jobs one day!

Last edited:
My kids are amazing at working things. My oldest (21 next week) has made a career out of technology. He can fix our computer, make video games, and do all kinds of techie stuff. He asks why I don't play with his tablet when he's home. I am afraid to tell him I don't even know how to turn it on!
hide.gif

My dd knows more about facebook than both her parents put together. It's sad.
roll.png

My DD how just 3, can run my ipod.. She can turn it on, get to her games and run them.. Without any proting or anything.. She's got beter dextratiery then me.. Crazy, toy balls she amazing at...

My four year old granddaughter has her own Iphone and has the ability to use all of the apps and get on line. When I am with her she always wants to use my Ipad and she can use that also. They now seem to be computer and tech savvy right out of the womb.

Back
Top Bottom