How to be politically incorrect :)

lau.gif

Quote:
"Bless you with the God of your choice, or if you choose not to believe in God, then non-bless you, but if you choose to believe but are offended by my blessing you when I myself am not a priest, then.... Oh, just take your sneeze and shove it!"

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

I got a little irritated at the guy who told me "Jesus loves you" last week...
Told him "The love was unrequited" and walked away while the guy stood there trying to figure it out.

Quote:
"Bless you with the God of your choice, or if you choose not to believe in God, then non-bless you, but if you choose to believe but are offended by my blessing you when I myself am not a priest, then.... Oh, just take your sneeze and shove it!"

I thought it was "SWINE FLU! don't breathe on me!, don't breathe at all!"
th.gif
ep.gif
hu.gif

Lol. Cute.

I love looking at my grandfather's high school yearbook, because the quotes they felt were fine for print can be terrible. I admit that many of them make me cringe, they're so disgusting. I wonder what things I do and say now will make future generations shudder at my ignorance? It'll be fun to see.
smile.png

yuckyuck.gif
and the one above that
yuckyuck.gif
and the one above that
yuckyuck.gif
and the one above that
yuckyuck.gif
and the one above that
yuckyuck.gif
and the one above that
yuckyuck.gif
and the one above that
yuckyuck.gif
and the one above that!!!

THere's so many things here that I want to "Quote" and comment on laughingly and agree with that I'd have to copy EVERYONEs!!

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Love em!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom