How to cope in these difficult economic times

Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 26, 2007
Fair Oaks, California
Things are rough all over the country, and our household is no exception. i am up to my eyeballs in stress over our finances, but one thing brings a spark of hope to my heart - hatching eggs!

Coming soon to our house, via the US Postal Service are 6 d'Anver eggs (thanks to Boggy Bottom Bantams), 12 Showgirl Silkie eggs (thank you Angie), 12 Bantam Salmon Faverolle eggs (thank you Ginny of Loonbit Acres), 6 Cuckoo Silkie eggs (purchased on ebay from 1234 muki), and another 6 Bantam Salmon and Blue Salmon Faverolle eggs (purchased on ebay from redbarncritters).

i am so looking forward to the absolute focus these hatching eggs will bring to my mind. Last time i hatched i even lost 15 pounds (combination of the high heat and humidity in the room plus spending all my time leaning over the incubator, therefore, less time to eat). i personally think hatching eggs is the best fitness regime and stress reducer there is.

Anyhow, i think we need one of those commercials, like the Jenny Craig ones. Instead of some celebrity prancing around saying how much weight they lost using the Jenny Craig system, we have us folks standing there holding fluffy chicks. Not only do you lose weight hatching chicks BUT you get the added bonus of adorable chicks which grow into hens that lay wonderful eggs that provide a high protein meal that continues to help with your weight loss.

Or, maybe i've just gone insane at this point.
tongue.png

I'm happy you have found a way to focus on a positive, rather then dwell on a negative. Times are tough and everyone I know is so afraid of losing everything....but we are all in this together and we will get through it again. We should add to your commercial that if America would just start spending again by buying hatching eggs, we would all be OK and we will recover as a nation. lol.. Powerful stuff.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom