how to get transport for chickens, 2 hour car drive? Sydney nsw sorry if wrong thread

juangotachicken

Songster
Mar 4, 2020
yeah, 11 chickens, or 12

I dont have any transport

do u know any?

im in Sydney Binnaway 2 hours from dubbo, to transport 2 hours away to martin creek new castle daniella animal sanctuary

any help? ideas?

I dont drive, or have any friends, parents said nah

some said ring rpsca , they said they dont proide thatr service

will ring vet tomorow on mnday, but rspca said they proly dont have that service too

the sanctuary said I can offer to pay for the petrol

anways, I guess I have no way for transport

Hey, juan. I got your pm. Sorry i was late. I was thinking back in october about suggesting you see if there are any other aussies on here who might be close to you.
You could also post the chicks on buy/sell/trade. If you scroll way down on the menu you'll find it. Make sure you write a general location in the title.
Your questions are fine

Hey, juan. I got your pm. Sorry i was late. I was thinking back in october about suggesting you see if there are any other aussies on here who might be close to you.
You could also post the chicks on buy/sell/trade. If you scroll way down on the menu you'll find it. Make sure you write a general location in the title.
Your questions are fine

oh hey, im back on this site, since I read about chcilens dying of heat

I found a transport, brit taxi, they said 800 cash

I was talkn to a sancruary before hand, n I asked if the date is ok

they didnt reply, I waired a week, n said what hapened, no reply, but im on seen by the sanctuary

I gave to neigbour, she took care of chickens for ages, before.

but after I read chcikens die of heat, I want to tell her the solutions I found, but im scared of the convo, becase feel like im over stepping u know,
also since she took care of chcikens for ages, I go t anxiety ocer it

n yeah, my stomach hurts, stressed, n woried for hcikens, she said sometiems she might kill the rooster, becasu esometiems the neighbouors complain of the nose

I also want to say, if ur about to, can u text me, n il try look for sancutary

but yeah, all sanctuarys I talked to are full, n one said ok but stoped replying

some said ok, but will sell them to I duno who, n I wont be able to see them in the future

I gues thats best option?

Ill look at the buy sell thing u mentioned

just scared of the convo, tomorow or day after about mentioned the solutions to help chcikens not die of heat, its 36 c right now, its 3 pm, I mean its 4, but it was 36 c at 3,

when I ade this thread, I was so stressed, couldnt sleep, was so nervous, anxierty,

I have to see the neighbour before 2 weeks, since I have to back to the city, right now, got anxiety in my stomach

but im also scared of the lockdowns and all the rules and stuf, in the city. ahh, sory I type alot

Ah, Juan. Try to put it all into perspective. It's good to care, but getting yourself sick worrying that someone will eat the rooster is too far. Balance it out and care for yourself more than for them. You didn't really choose to have chickens and if your neighbor will take responsibility of them, great. Let her take over. Try to let them go. You personally don't have the resources to make everything perfect for the chickens.
Remember, you're trying to do school. Try to focus on your goals and what you can do to reach them

Back
Top Bottom