How to I add new pictures etc to my page to update it?

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by chuckzoo, Aug 14, 2010.

1. chuckzoo

chuckzoo Songster

Apr 20, 2009
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    I have been trying to update my page or add a new page whichever is required but the pictures are not loading onto the page, can you please tell me what to do?

Thanks!

2. buckabucka

buckabucka Crowing

Jan 13, 2010
    Fairfield, Maine
    My Coop
    I can't remember all the details of how I did mine, but for me, I could not update my page using Mozilla Firefox. Every time I want to update, I must log in with Internet Explorer (a flaw in the system, in my opinion).
    If you already use IE, go to uploads and upload whatever photos you want. Click on the thumbnail, highlight it, right click and select copy, and then paste it on your page.

I may not have all the details here, but there is an easy to follow tutorial somewhere.
    Good luck with it!

Robin

3. Yay Chicks!

Yay Chicks! Songster

Apr 15, 2010
    Forest Grove, OR
    My pictures don't load either and I have used the tutorial to the letter, plus trying a few self devised things. I use a Mac and my browser is Safari. When I first started, I managed to load a picture but then it turned into that tiny blue box with the question mark in it. Good luck! I hope you figure it out. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by