how to know if baby chick is in depression or stress

I'm guessing he's a game bird cross Leghorn his toes are long and thin let me see his stand up pics ..
Game birds are awesome and valuable
Also Tell me how's his FCR

I'm guessing he's a game bird cross Leghorn his toes are long and thin let me see his stand up pics ..
Game birds are awesome and valuable
Also Tell me how's his FCR
IMG_20180524_151609[1].jpg
IMG_20180524_151603[1].jpg
IMG_20180524_151735[1].jpg
IMG_20180515_122903[1].jpg
IMG_20180516_112511[1].jpg

HERE ARE HIS PICK BUT THE LAST PHOTO IS OLDER ABOUT HIS COMB IS BIGGER THAN FIFTH IMAGE I ALSO THINK HE IS A LEG HORN HIS COMB HAS GOTTEN RED AND HE IS GROWING OUT FROM ALL AREA PLEASE REPLY AND TELL ABOUT HIS BREED

View attachment 1402785 View attachment 1402786 View attachment 1402787 View attachment 1402788 View attachment 1402789
HERE ARE HIS PICK BUT THE LAST PHOTO IS OLDER ABOUT HIS COMB IS BIGGER THAN FIFTH IMAGE I ALSO THINK HE IS A LEG HORN HIS COMB HAS GOTTEN RED AND HE IS GROWING OUT FROM ALL AREA PLEASE REPLY AND TELL ABOUT HIS BREED

He's A LeghornXGameBird Rooster beautiful long feets :love his comb is beautiful its still light pink
It has to be rosy red :drool
You should start his vitamins for his good growth congratulations:wee

O
How for morning Crow and I gave him protein but how can I gave vitamins

You can get Proovi Boost Essential Vitamins & Amino Acids From Bexi Medical Store Near St. Stephen Hospital (Tees Hazari Metro Station)
Phone no : 011-23958469

Give that proovi Boost 1 drop daily
How u giving him supplemental protein ?

O

You can get Proovi Boost Essential Vitamins & Amino Acids From Bexi Medical Store Near St. Stephen Hospital (Tees Hazari Metro Station)
Phone no : 011-23958469

Give that proovi Boost 1 drop daily
How u giving him supplemental protein ?
well i can't buy proovi boost my mom will not allow do you have any idea from kitchen scraps or fruits and also tell how to train him for morning

well i can't buy proovi boost my mom will not allow do you have any idea from kitchen scraps or fruits and also tell how to train him for morning

Oh why so? Its not expensive its only 80/-
It will help his health
Kitchen scraps do nothing and salt is toxic to chicken
U can search a fruit chart available on Google what they can eat and what not .
1 clove of chop garlic directly in feed or mixed in water (once in a 7 days)
(Garlic will help his immune system , prevent coccidiosis (blood in poop) , parasites & lice,
Boiled egg is must
Fresh and clean water
Fresh and clean fruits not moldy
Fresh Corn
Fresh vegetables like spinach ,

Morning crow training put it phone in front of him and play a chicken crow ( download it from you tube) play it 2-3 times daily u will got results

Back
Top Bottom