How to make your cat hate you...

tls_ranch

Stares at Chickens
10 Years
May 6, 2009
Northern California
My Coop
My Coop
Step 1: Start by trying to brush out stickers and mats out of her double-thick winter coat.

Step 2: After being bitten and scratched several times, contemplate sending her to the vet to be tranquilized and shaved as no professional groomer would want to risk their life or limb grooming this cat.

Step 3: After deciding that the vet will charge a fortune go to Wal-mart and buy a cheap set of clippers.

Step 4: Shave cat and give her the worst hair cut EVER.

Now she hates me for sure... But, at least I only shaved her sides and under belly. I could of tried for a full "lion cut".
lol.png

30473_chickens_013.jpg

Heehee! I used to have a little Persian cat that was dumped at clinic I worked at at the time. She had a massive coat! She was the original platinum blonde. Absolutely gorgeous, but no lights on, no one home!~ She looked as if she should weigh 20 pounds. When I gave her a summer shave, I did a full body shave and tapered her face; left her full tail. She looked hilarious. Her body was about one-third the width of her tail!

And drool she does....
lau.gif
30473_chicks_005.jpg

But at least I have a nice sturdy brooder in the pump house where the cats and dogs sleep. They share it with the chicks and enjoy the extra heat in the winter when I have heat lamps going in there. I've even caught her sleeping on top of it
smile.png

30473_chickens_007.jpg

That is a nice set-up. And btw, she is a very pretty kitty. I'm partial, since I have a tortie also, though short haired, so no haircuts for her.

Thanks
smile.png
She is a very pretty and lucky kitty. I saved her as a kitten from a neighbor who abandoned his property. She was with a bunch of feral cats and had no water within a 1/2 mile in the middle of 110 degree heat. She came up to me and begged me to pick her up. She's funny about water though. I can't keep her in the house anymore because she's fanatic about splashing in it including .....toilets
sickbyc.gif
I think she's part Maine coon. I love calicos too
love.gif
my other cat is a short haired tortie who I found in the middle of the street abandoned before her eyes were even fully open.

Trisha

Back
Top Bottom