How to put chicken blinders on my wyandotte?

For some strange reason, with the quick reactions I have gotten from this real life event, either some of you ladies had your spouse try and do this, or you men have experienced this too.

Nope. My anniversary is Elk season. Our honeymoon was 10 days of elk hunting. She’s not missed one season with me.

1600967964915.png
1600967964915.png Based upon this pix I think you have yours upside down and the beak goes below the hole rather thin caught in between. And yes soaking them in hot water first will make them more pliable and easier to put on.

You are right on first post. It is upside down. The pictures explain everything. Now, what to do with that marvelous rose comb is a different story.

After studying both pix carefully I stick by my thinking they are not upside down. The prongs are on the larger section (and they go in the nostrils) and the smaller section goes on top of the comb. If it fits too tight over the comb you might try heating something hot and holding it against that smaller section til it expands/stretches a bit. A small round piece of metal? just need to be careful you don't stretch it too thin that it breaks.

Back
Top Bottom