🙄🤚Do More!😩🤚 Less is More® Kiki Winz!
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
Alerts can be turned on and off for quite a few different reasons.
You must read each line item under each section to verify which alerts you want to receive or not receive. Each section may have one or more line items regarding alerts. (Please read through each item.)
Regardless of the device you are using to access BYC, alert preferences can be found in 3 different sections under ACCOUNT.
1. Preferences
2. Alert Preferences
3. Trading Preferences
3 preferences .png

4 Alert Preferences.png

6 Trading.png

Last edited:
I cannot find where to stop getting alerts for private messages to my personal email, I turned off alerts for threads, but I can't locate personal messages. I fell rather dumb, please help.

I have alert enabled in every place saying "mention" and yet I was tagged today and not notified. Help?

@jwehl

Did you check this box in your preferences and "Save" it at the bottom?
View attachment 2422934
I dont want an email, just the site notification under the bell. is that possible? it seems to work on threads I've already commented on (I got notified that you tagged me here) but not on threads I'm not watching already.

I dont want an email, just the site notification under the bell. is that possible? it seems to work on threads I've already commented on (I got notified that you tagged me here) but not on threads I'm not watching already.
Is it possible that the person who tagged you edited their post where they tagged you? The tag alert you say you are missing?

If you get an alert for a tag in one thread you will get it in any thread.

I do have that enabled (first picture)
and (second picture) it works if I'm watching the thread already
but yesterday someone tagged me to alert me to someone who needed help and I never received a notification for that. I only know about it because I happened to end up in the thread today and I double checked my alerts log and there isnt one from that tag.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201123-193018_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201123-193018_Samsung Internet.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20201123-193059_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201123-193059_Samsung Internet.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom