how to start a emu resturant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most backyard animals, like pigs, turkeys, and many varieties of cattle, sheep, chickens, ducks and geese would not exist without our omniverous nature. I see no moral ambiguity in raising animals for meat. It is not a stretch to say this, they rely on us to feed, shelter, love and protect them, and in exchange, we eat a select number of them. I see it as much nicer than how wolves, cats, or other carnivores and omnivores interact with their food. I would rather my food animals grow comfortably, well cared for with a humane ending, than to struggle with life to be ripped apart by some hungry predators, who proceed to decimate extra for sport. I've had friends that had sheep killed for sport by wolves, where the wolves obviously tortured the ewe before tearing her up, and only eating the lamb in her belly and leaving the rest to rot. It is not immoral to eat meat raised with care and love.

Most backyard animals, like pigs, turkeys, and many varieties of cattle, sheep, chickens, ducks and geese would not exist without our omniverous nature. I see no moral ambiguity in raising animals for meat. It is not a stretch to say this, they rely on us to feed, shelter, love and protect them, and in exchange, we eat a select number of them. I see it as much nicer than how wolves, cats, or other carnivores and omnivores interact with their food. I would rather my food animals grow comfortably, well cared for with a humane ending, than to struggle with life to be ripped apart by some hungry predators, who proceed to decimate extra for sport. I've had friends that had sheep killed for sport by wolves, where the wolves obviously tortured the ewe before tearing her up, and only eating the lamb in her belly and leaving the rest to rot. It is not immoral to eat meat raised with care and love.

As I said, we all have our opinions. Also, in my opinion, you can't kill something that you truly love. Just an opinion.

The wild aurachs of the black forest, ancestor of the modern cow, is extinct due to overhunting. But cattle, their domesticated progeny, live on in more locations than aurachs ever had, in greater numbers. Wild jungle fowl are relegated to Asian and Polynesian tropical jungles, but due to domestication and dissemination throughout the world, are some of the most successful birds around. From a group standpoint, domestication is good for perpetuation of a species, if they can find a niche within our culture, they are assured survival.

The wild aurachs of the black forest, ancestor of the modern cow, is extinct due to overhunting. But cattle, their domesticated progeny, live on in more locations than aurachs ever had, in greater numbers. Wild jungle fowl are relegated to Asian and Polynesian tropical jungles, but due to domestication and dissemination throughout the world, are some of the most successful birds around. From a group standpoint, domestication is good for perpetuation of a species, if they can find a niche within our culture, they are assured survival.

I still don't understand how they "wouldn't exist" thy would still exist, just not domesticated.

Aurachs don't exist. They are extinct. Several varieties of jungle fowl are endangered. Cows are domesticated aurachs.

1f61c.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom