how to start a emu resturant

Status
Not open for further replies.

emu loverer

In the Brooder
Dec 19, 2016
U.S.A
I love emu. They are my favorite animal. But in the very DISTANT future i plan to start a restaurant based on them. I want to know when to kill them.

It is in the distant future because I am not even an adult

Why would you want to kill them? They are such amazing creatures and are great pets. They will learn to trust you and then you make their last memory you killing them? Just think about the betrayal, they will see you as their parent, but ya know, just animals and have no feelings right?
Not being rude just think about how they feel, because they are very intelligent and sweet and actually have feelings.

So do chickens and turkeys, but I kill and eat mine too. I do it with respect for the animal. This is normal and acceptable for people who understand the food chain, as we are all participants in it. I keep breeders, and eat/sell the rest. It is the way of things, even for emu.

If one keeps too many males, they will kill each other. I would rather kill them quickly and humanely than have them bash each other to death. To waste the meat would be an insult to their sacrifice. Once they hit puberty, it is what must be done with most extra males. Females get sold or kept.

Never! [Please]

How about opening a restaurant with Emu's as the theme?  You could decorate it with Emu pictures, Emu Egg Candles on the table, Emu print napkins etc.  May be, if you had the restaurant in the right place, you could even have an Emu petting zoo.

BUT No Emu on the menu!

x2

Also, I understand the food chain, so why don't we eat dogs or cats or anything like that? Since it's natural and all?

There are so many other things you could put on the menu besides Emu.

The Emu is an important cultural icon of Australia, appearing on the Coat of Arms and various coins .. we love our Emus!

Please reconsider .. it would be similar to me opening an American Eagle Restaurant here in Aus and eating your much loved national bird
sad.png

They should both be treasured, not eaten [just my humble opinion].

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom