How to stop an egg thief (somewhat graphic)

Exlax will find a lunch theif too. An intervention to get the person taking the eggs without permission would be a first step so as not to inconvenience or traumatize the alleged person allegedly removing the alleged encased embryos disguised as eggs.

Quote:
Tell me, how could they possibly have a lawsuit when they are STEALING??

"Yes judge, I STOLE the tainted eggs and ate them, they were what made me sick!!"
gig.gif

Now there's an idea- who's been out sick in the few days after the icky eggs were planted?

Tell me, how could they possibly have a lawsuit when they are STEALING??

"Yes judge, I STOLE the tainted eggs and ate them, they were what made me sick!!"

You know I think there are judges out there that would actually rule in their favor on something like that. Just saying.

lau.gif
That really is funny though, I can't stop laughing.
lau.gif
Excuse me .....Ugggggggggh gott go.
lau.gif

Any judge that would rule in favor of the egg thief deserves to have a rotten embryo salad sandwich.

Awesome idea. I hope they lost their cookies.

Ha Ha Ha. I remember in high school I had a job at a pizza place. People were complaining that their cakes were not given back with all the pieces. The owner had his daughter make an ex lax choc cake with choc ex lax frosting with happy birthday on it. He cut some pieces out and put the rest in the walk in. Couple hours later a co worker delivered a pizza. We were wondering what had happened to him when he didn't return from a delivery. Turned out that he was the culprit. He had stopped at several places to use their facilities and on the way back didn't make it back in time. He came back to work showered and in all different clothes. The boss didn't have to tell him anything and he never touched anyone else's cake.
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom