How to treat lice and fleas on the dove?

If you can get some Vetafarm Insect Liquidator to spray your dove with that will do the trick. It gives up to 6 weeks protection. Doves do like a bath so if you added some vinegar and a touch of soap/dishwasher liquid to the water that's another option. Mine tends to jump in the water bowl as soon as I refill it everyday. She likes to get in first for her spa!

Borax bath to treat and remove, and a permethrin treatment to also kill and prevent.

Depending on what kind of bugs it is, your house may need to be fumigated if you keep them indoors and you keep getting bit yourself.
Thank you.
If you can get some Vetafarm Insect Liquidator to spray your dove with that will do the trick. It gives up to 6 weeks protection. Doves do like a bath so if you added some vinegar and a touch of soap/dishwasher liquid to the water that's another option. Mine tends to jump in the water bowl as soon as I refill it everyday. She likes to get in first for her spa!
Thank you very much. How much the ratio of water and vinegar?

thank you, please tell me ratio of Borax and water.

I usually do about a heaping tablespoon in my pigeon's bath water. It is harmless for the pigeons to drink, but just be aware that sometimes when they do drink it, it will make their poop watery. I provide my pigeons a borax bath about once a week. Even though it is harmless for them to drink, I prefer they avoid it due to the poop factor, so I try to offer the borax bath an hour or so after they eat, since they usually drink immediately after eating. They still drink out of it anyways though.

Back
Top Bottom