How wonderful!

catlady58

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 18, 2011
I'm not sure I ever introduced myself. I am catlady, from the mountains of North Georgia. Although I have had some rescue chickens before, last year was the first time I on purpose got chickens to try to raise them for eggs. I had a blast with 11 RIR and BR hens, and I have learned a lot and had good luck so far. My neighbor got BOs last spring, and they have been so cool I got 8 straight run about 10 weeks ago. They seem to be doing well, but I suspect I have more than the 2 roos I had wanted.

What a great site this is! So many cool stories and great pictures! I decided I am a "goner" because I keep chicken pics on my cell phone, along with my grandchildren!

My "family:" me, Golden Retriever, 10 cats (all spayed and neutered, all rescues), 4 ducks, and 19 chickens on 2+ acres with a view of
Springer Mtn from the front porch. Plus three adult kids and spouses and 4 grandchildren, dispersed throughout north Georgia and W. North Carolina.

:yiipchickYEP YOU ARE A CHICKEN LOVER JUST LIKE THE REST OF US HERE ON THIS SITE.. A LOT DO DO AND SEE ON HERE, I LOVE THE PIC ALSO.. WELCOME WELCOME WECOME..

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
from SE Alabama.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
from Connecticut, catlady58, it sounds like it won't be long before you begin to be known as chickenlady58! Welcome to the club!

Back
Top Bottom