How would you protect your animals from nuclear fallout?

Pics
Me too! As well as a Gopher (Go For this & go for that, picking up job supplies).
Dad's work seemed much more interesting, though, he was always building something, what a creative mind, & he let me do stuff so I learned a lot, painting, using some tools, wish he would've taught me even more. Sure miss those that have gone over to the other side. Jim Croce was right, There never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them ❤️

Yeah same here....always hung out watching and helping my dad invent and repair things...He was a brilliant scientist....an inventor, jack of all trades, and electronic engineer for the Navy creating many military patents that they still manufacture today, then he went to be a chief engineer for Lockheed-Martin, and I am so proud of him for all he did and taught me, with the exception of one thing.... He took the contract to design the electronics for the magnets inside the CERN Large Hadron Particle Collider ...which is used for utterly evil intentions....I tried to tell him what it was used for, but despite the CERN scientists actually admitting what they were doing, my dad just gave me that loving, yet somewhat "your crazy, honey" look.... After all I am the "Jesus freak/conspiracy theorist" one in the family.... if they ever saw what I typed in this thread I think they would try to pull off an "Intervention" on me LOL

Anyway that's how I got my nickname "MarGyver" from my past co-workers at a restaurant (my name is actually Mary).... I was a hostess there but thanks to taking after my dad, when something went wrong with the kitchen equipment or such (of course, always in the middle of a meal rush and no time to call in a technician) ...I'd say "Let me take a look at it" and I'd always figure out a way to at least temporarily jimmy-rig it (or just properly fix it) and get us through the rest of day, or until someone more qualified could come in. Anyways, I ended up being in charge of maintenance and repairs for the whole restaurant chain for the next 20 years.
Sorry I didn't mean to make this so long and start tooting my own horn... I'll just toot my Dad's horn because it's all thanks to him....I miss him so dearly 😢

Mar, you wrote:
now they are pushing bugs on us food!...

What dobyou mean?
Oh....I meant to say "AS" food....well that's a HUGE rabbit hole to go down and explain but let me try to debrief you quickly and go into more depth later since I'm late making lunch and now my hubby is now looking at me like this :drool ( or maybe I'm just looking particularly sexy right now....NAAAH!)

Anyway, most world leaders belong to an elitist's club the called the "World Economic Forum" (WEF) .... they are the ones who came up with and are pushing agenda's like the global warming/ cLIEmate change narrative being the fault of humans, and the "Green New Deal" to ban fossil fuels and everyone drive elec cars and such (just one reason gas is so high and there's a diesel shortage....but also, most of the diesel is going straight to our military right now because we are on high alert and war equipment is up and running and deployed RIGHT NOW ....as of a few days ago we have US boots on the ground on the frontlines of Ukraine and we are now at DEFCON 2, DEFCON 1 means the was is now active, or has gone "HOT" and there is active fire against and from the homeland).
They (WEF) also did a live drill called Event 201 to "prepare and plan" for a "Coronavirus Outbreak" with Bill Gates (of hell) 3 MONTHS BEFORE THE !ST PERSON WAS DIAGNOSED WITH IT IN CHINA.....🤯....and now they want to get rid of all CO2 producing livestock (including our chickens....can you say "Bird Flue"????) and have us eat lab-grown synthetic meats and bugs in order to "SAVE THE PLANET".... and they are already beta testing it in some school lunches and I'm afraid it's already in some products on our store shelves so read your labels and do not buy any products that has "bio-mass" listed in ingredients, because that is the dehydrated, ground up crickets, plus, if it says "natural flavors" on the label , and so many products do, it's a flavor enhancer called HEK 293 embryonic cell line ( kidney cells from aborted fetuses) and that's why we only eat what we produce here, for the most part....I know this sounds crazy but it's true...I have inside sources but don't take my word for it.... .do your own research ...the info is out there in plain site (until too many people catch on and it gets scrubbed).

Anyway.... The WEF moto (they actually did a video/commercial about it) is....
"YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND BE HAPPY"
They literally want to decrease the world population to a controllable number and enslave the rest for their own evil pleasure. I can share more later including that video but I really have to get-a-cookin right now! TTFN

Mar, isn’t there a blood moon prophecy about armageddon?
YES! It's not the end of the world (yet) but there is a verse in the book of Joel that says (paraphrasing) "The sun will be turned into sackcloth (turns black) and the moon into blood (blood moon eclipse) before the great and terrible day of the Lord" (what most people refer to as Armageddon) but there has been many blood moons on very significant days. (For example, on Jewish Feast Days....their high holy days, and many wars have started immediately after blood moons) but it is definitely a warning from God....it's called a harbinger, one that he wants all to see.....OK I'm going now lol...Be back later!

never been bored A day in my life, especially when my mom was around
I have never understood this saying. Someone can be bored and still doing stuff, be it chores or work tasks.

We were always punished for saying we were bored, by having extra tasks (often just time wasters) given to us at our grandmother's house. It certainly didn't cure the boredom, it just made us stop answering truthfully when asked if we were bored

Yeah same here....always hung out watching and helping my dad invent and repair things...He was a brilliant scientist....an inventor, jack of all trades, and electronic engineer for the Navy creating many military patents that they still manufacture today, then he went to be a chief engineer for Lockheed-Martin, and I am so proud of him for all he did and taught me, with the exception of one thing.... He took the contract to design the electronics for the magnets inside the CERN Large Hadron Particle Collider ...which is used for utterly evil intentions....I tried to tell him what it was used for, but despite the CERN scientists actually admitting what they were doing, my dad just gave me that loving, yet somewhat "your crazy, honey" look.... After all I am the "Jesus freak/conspiracy theorist" one in the family.... if they ever saw what I typed in this thread I think they would try to pull off an "Intervention" on me LOL

Anyway that's how I got my nickname "MarGyver" from my past co-workers at a restaurant (my name is actually Mary).... I was a hostess there but thanks to taking after my dad, when something went wrong with the kitchen equipment or such (of course, always in the middle of a meal rush and no time to call in a technician) ...I'd say "Let me take a look at it" and I'd always figure out a way to at least temporarily jimmy-rig it (or just properly fix it) and get us through the rest of day, or until someone more qualified could come in. Anyways, I ended up being in charge of maintenance and repairs for the whole restaurant chain for the next 20 years.
Sorry I didn't mean to make this so long and start tooting my own horn... I'll just toot my Dad's horn because it's all thanks to him....I miss him so dearly 😢
What wonderful memories of your Dad. His legacy lives on in you, MarGyver.

honestly I get this! my ducks arent a food source, to me, theyre just as much family as my dogs are. Perhaps even more so. First thing I think when a storm comes, is to go outside and put them somewhere safe. Actually I dont think, I just do, instantly. And I'd do that no matter what happens, even if others thought it ridiculous. In a disaster like this, I'd put the ducks in the house, in the spare room, with a ton of food and water. That would be my actions if a disaster happened here, its the best I could do. Though we rarely get anything terrible (weather wise).

Back
Top Bottom